The Shiba Inu coin is a decentralized currency, which means it is not governed by one body. It has evolved into a thriving network throughout time. Even though the founder goes by the alias ‘Ryoshi,’ the official face and name have yet to be revealed. The token is known as $ ‘SHIB’ and is currently one of the most widely traded cryptocurrencies.
This article will be an excellent starting point for anybody interested in learning more about Shiba Inu. We will be discussing the purpose of the project, the current price it’s being traded at, and future predictions and news.
We’ll also point you to the best places to buy SHIB. To get a sense of what’s essential, read ahead.
SHIBA INU COIN PROJECT
Shiba Inu has always done things slightly differently. Beginning with a quantity of 1 quadrillion coins, the creator, Ryoshi, secured half of them in Uniswap and “burned” the remaining half for safekeeping to Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum. Sending cryptocurrencies to a wallet with no login key is known as burning. Nobody can retrieve these coins without the secret key, and they are lost forever.
To aid in the fight against COVID-19’s deadly spread in Indian territory, Vitalik Buterin has used SHIB to make the world’s most significant crypto gift and then burnt 40% of its available quantity to a defunct wallet assuring lengthy stability and prosperity. “Thank you to the woofmeister for enabling real decentralization,” Ryoshi says, as he was looking forward to the inauguration of something huge.
SHIB is an ERC-20 based coin that is in the process of converting to something like a Proof of Stake voting method. The concept of proof-of-stake enables cryptocurrency owners to stake tokens and set up their own validation nodes. The act of pledging your funds to be used for transaction verification is known as staking. They are locked while you stake your coins, but you may unstake these if you wish to swap.
Besides that, the project also contains ShibaSwap, a decentralized exchange, which lies at the heart of the SHIB economy. The Shiba Inu coin also funds a Non-fungible token artist accelerator, which encourages dog-inspired artisans from all over the globe to enter the NFT marketplace with their Shiba Inu coins.
SHIBA INU COIN PRICE PREDICTION
SHIBA INU, at this point, is trading at $0.000050 US dollars. There have been fluctuations, with the coin reaching an all-time high of $0.000077 US dollars on the 29th of November 2021, but then it fell by roughly 30 cents, stopping at $0.000045.
Over the previous year, the parody coin has increased by a staggering 60,000,000%. It already has a market capitalization of $26.8 billion; however, what makes it so successful, and can it be predicted if it will keep growing?
The Shiba enthusiasm, according to Marie Tatibouet, CMO of cryptocurrency exchanges Gate.io, is expected to level out. Ordan McCreery, a co-founder of Ingrained Media, is significantly more optimistic, believing Shiba has the potential to expand from a relative pittance to $0.01 or higher. However, according to Don Guo, CEO of finance startup Broctagon, Shiba Inu will never surpass $1 in value.
To summarize the Shiba Inu coin news, we can conclude that Shiba is much more inclined to remain inside its range of about a fragment of a cent, based on recent patterns. Now, this gives birth to the highly asked question – should one invest in Shiba Inu?
Well, let’s put things into perspective.
Monetary regulators do not control coins; therefore, investors spend at their risk. Every cryptocurrency transaction is dangerous, but meme currencies like Shiba Inu are more unstable, and you can expect to lose your entire investment. Therefore, it is better to research, look at Shiba Inu coin price trends and what the coin is currently playing at since the crux of crypto trading is simple; it is a gamble.
WHY SHOULD ONE PURCHASE SHIBA INU?
According to us, there are three primary reasons why purchasing a Shiba Inu coin can work in your favor. The first reason straight of the bat is making it a part of your trading plan, whether it’s for the short or long term. If you strategize your approach effectively, there are chances you will be able to make a significant profit and, in the worst-case scenario, break even.
Secondly, you can use it as a value store; once you purchase coins, the ball is in your court, and you must now maintain your holding power and stay put until there is a hike. Furthermore, it may be used to pay for both products and services – Shiba Inu is a crypto coin at the end of the day, and if you are expecting a dip, you can simply trade it for a different token such as Captain Inu to hedge against the SHIB price drop.
The last reason we want to highlight is that Shiba Inu functions as a digital monetary asset. If you’re going to send your family and friends money, you can simply send them the SHIB coin, which they can trade in exchange for US dollars to complete any transaction in the traditional finance space
WHERE TO BUY SHIBA INU?
ShibaSwap is the most excellent place to buy and sell SHIB, but it’s also available on Uniswap and an increasing number of Centralized Crypto Exchanges. Keep in mind that exchanges that allow users to purchase SHIB may still not allow selling outside ShibaSwap.
As SHIB is a decentralized experiment, its community constantly encourages people to use Decentralized Crypto Exchanges. If you decide to use a CEX substitute, make sure you do your homework first to guarantee it is secure and protected.
The cryptocurrency may also be acquired through Binance, KuCoin, cypto.com, atomic wallet, and more, all available and trustworthy exchanges. These centralized exchanges let users do so in three ways: with a credit card, a bank transfer, or trading a coin within their app for SHIB.
HOW TO BUY A SHIBA INU COIN?
Let’s discuss the most straightforward technique to purchase the Shiba Inu Coin through the KuCoin exchange. We will be breaking down the process for your ease and understanding so pay close attention.
The purchasing of a tether called USDT is a compulsory requirement before you even get to the process of purchasing the coin. We understand that this may appear to be a tricky procedure, but trust us when we say that it is not.
Here’s a guide to getting Shiba Inu after you’ve created a KuCoin account:
- Log in to your KuCoin wallet.
- On the top-left side, select “Buy Crypto,” then “Credit/Debit Card.”
- Enter the number of USDT you would like to buy under “I Want to Spend.”
- Choose USDT from the drop-down option under “I Want to Buy.”
- Choose your preferred payment type, MasterCard, for example, and a payment method.
- Click “Confirm” after checking the “Disclaimer” box. To complete the payment procedure, follow the steps.
Switching from USDT to Shiba Inu
- Your USDT will appear in your Primary Account within a moment or two, which you can discover by heading to Assets > Main Account.
- For transferring USDT to the Trading Account, select the “Transfer” option next to USDT.
- Then, check the Trading Account to see if your USDT is present.
- Select “Markets” to begin converting USDT to Shiba Inu.
- There, in the search field on the far right, put “SHIB.”
- Select the SHIB-USDT trade pair from the drop-down menu.
- Users may be asked to enter their trade passwords at this stage.
- In the relatively low corner, select the market after you’ve validated your trading credentials.
- Hit the 100 percent option in the “Buy SHIB” area to guarantee that each of the USDT is converted to SHIB. One may enter a customized quantity in the Amount area if they wish.
- Select “Buy SHIB” from the drop-down menu.
- To finish the transaction, simply follow the directions, and bam, you now possess Shiba Inu currency.
How to buy Shiba Inu Coin using Metamask and Uniswap
- Buy Ethereum on a CEX, such as Coinbase, Binance, or Kraken.
- Download metamask via https://metamask.io/ and create a new wallet.
- Send your Ethereum to your metamask wallet. You can find your address in your metamask profile.
- Wait some minutes for the transaction to show up in your wallet. The network can be quite congested so sometimes this can take a while. Once it shows up in your metamask wallet you are ready to buy!
- Go to add contract and paste Shiba Inu’s contract address, which you can find on ethscan or coingecko. For convenience we paste the contract address here for you: 0x95ad61b0a150d79219dcf64e1e6cc01f0b64c4ce
- Go to app.uniswap.org and connect your metamask wallet
- Go to “select a token” and paste the contract address
- Confirm swap – a pop-up will appear with the cost of the gas and fees.
- Be sure to have ethereum funds in your wallet to pay for the gas fees. You may change the gas price by lowering the gwei in order to pay less.
- Once the swap has taken place you will now find $SHIB in your metamask wallet!
AFTER YOU’VE PURCHASED A SHIBA COIN, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?
- SHIBA COIN SHOULD BE STORED IN A SECURE PLACE
Most Shiba coin owners keep their coins in the hopes of seeing their value rise. You may keep your Shiba currency safe in whatever wallet you like. However, we suggest the crypto wallet app Trust Wallet since it is the safest and user-friendly digital wallet option available. Besides that, we recommend you use a hardware wallet, such as a Ledger, to store your funds via a cold wallet. Besides having complete control over your funds, you also have your wallet keys offline. A hardware wallet, such as a ledger, secures your private keys by using security element chips, reducing the possibility of attacks on your wallet.
- SHIBA COIN TRADE
You can exchange Shiba coin for hundreds of other cryptocurrencies on your preferred trading platform; just make sure it’s industry-leading, quick, and safe. To fulfill your demands, decentralized and centralized exchanges provide a variety of trading pairs for the Shiba Inu coin.
- GAIN SHIBA COINS
Stake coins on several wallets available on the market, such as the LedgerWallet, to accumulate rewards. Staking is a fantastic technique to get the most out of your staked coins that otherwise would languish in your wallets or trading platform.
- CONTINUE RESEARCHING
We want to emphasize the necessity of learning more about the currency and the company’s operations. This can give you a good idea of where the currency’s price will go in the future, allowing you to plan ahead of time. It is never wise to trade on assumptions and FOMO emotions since it will usually not work in your favor. Making well-informed selections based on comprehensive research is the key to effective trading and withholding.
Shiba Inu has transitioned from being a meme coin to a proper cryptocurrency, with the company actively trying to better its monetary standing. We have listed down the price predictions, ideal purchase places, and more – so if you are considering delving into the crypto world with Shiba Inu, make this guide your best friend.
Want to learn more about other Inu projects the captain is watching for potential partnershibs? Take a look at our news section.
Want to know how Shiba Inu Coin is connected to Captain Inu? Join our telegram channel.